26-10-2017

I'm still thinking about how to put down in words what I've experienced during my stay in Bali, a place which I learned to call my home.
8 weeks have passed and these weeks have surely and entirely changed my life. And now it is time to say goodbye again as I will leave tomorrow. But not for long. I already know that I will come back. This place, which many refer to as a paradise for making holidays, turned out to be much more for me than just a nice island to enjoy the sun. Looking back, I remember a girl coming to Bali, slightly nervous about what was still to come. But this place has changed me in a way I didn't expect. The culture, the music, the sound. Everything has bewichted me, body and soul.
And now, sitting at home on the nice veranda here in Ubud, it is kind of funny to reflect upon the way I've developed. I didn't know that I would consider myself being a minimalist and Hindu after 8 weeks, a person with faith in the most mysterious things in life, a person that found out that the peace she was looking for was in her the entire time. I'm so glad for everyone I've met, the challenges I conquered with my own self and the never-ending inspiration. I can't really express how much Bali and the people have impressed me. Before I get soppy I say briefly:
Terima kasih - Thank you.

It's more what you are than you might have been.
It's all that you are, restart everything.
Too soon, it's always too soon.
It suits ou and it's still half true.
It caught, it caught my eye
It was borderline peace of mind
it costs more than you thought 
You should definitely try to find your peace of mind
[...]
It won't stay the same nothing is everlasting 
It's just passing 
If you're asking, it's true.
[...]
Just needed some time to grow 
It's only harder till you go blindfolded,
everthing is possible.

Blindfolded - Charlie Cunningham 

 
 
 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog