19-10-2017 to 21-20-2017

My "best volunteer friend" left Ubud on Monday due to health problems. She went to Canggu, a small town on the coast of Bali, and we agreed on spending the weekend together before she has to leave Bali. So on Thursday after teaching in school, I packed my small backpack, called a motorbike taxi and drove to Canggu. 
Whereas she stayed in a nice hotel, I decided on staying in a nearby hostel to safe my money - and well, I spend the daytime in her hostel anyway. Although we both weren't really healthy yet (we both got badly ill last week), we enjoyed many hours of eating and talking, talking and talking. When she had to leave on Saturday to go back to Switzerland, I went back home to Ubud.
I want to say thank you to Janine! She is by far the most inspiring person I've met on my trip and I'm so happy that we became and will stay close friends! Thank you for the most intelligent conversations I've ever had and that we could learn so much from each other. 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog