15-10-2017

This was ought to be the most fascinating day so far - and a day that changed my life.
Another volunteer - who has become a very special friend to me - and I decided on doing something extraordinary. As it really is something special most people wouldn't believe or would even refuse to believe and it means so so much to me, I don't want to explain it further.
After this activity, we got a ceremony, just for us, by a Balinese priest as you can see below. You might call this purification. This is something very special and I am overwhelmed and so happy that I was givn the chance to make this literally life-changing experience.
And to be honest, after having lived among the Balinese culture, the inspiring locals and many impressing experiences and intelligent talks, I have faith now. Even though I've never really believed in God or heaven and hell, I would define myself as a kind of Hindu now. And my heart feels the fullest and my soul the lightest they have ever felt.




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog