25-09-2017

I cancelled my tour to Nusa Penida today because I was told it would be best to stay in Ubud which is apparently a safe place to be right now.
Instead, I go to Pura Saraswati, a beautiful temple here in Ubud and I am amazed by the lakes around it. Bali has so many nice places to visit!
There are no news about the volcano. The sky is still covered with smoke most of the time and I keep carrying my mask and emergeny bag with me. But there is no need to worry about the eruption for me, really. The only bad thing might be an earthquake, but that's it. I am rather worried about all the animals that were left behind by all the evacuees. As thousands of people fleed from their homes and all balinese people I got to know has loads of pets and livestock, the thought about thousands of animals dying in the lava is racking my nerves, I don't know how to stand this idea... maybe I should join the people praying to the god of destruction or whatever... this seems to be the only thing that I can do right now.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog