21-09-2017

It's another day at school.
In the afternoon, there is the acutal wedding - and everything is right in front of my room. When I step out of it, I find myself directly in all the wedding celebrations. I use this opportunity to watch the wedding ceremony for which a priest comes here. The couple wears traditional balinese clothes and everything is bright and colorful and music is playing the whole day. Many people are invited so it's pretty crowded the whole day.

By now, there are some news about the volcano. It is now level 3 out of 4 for the eruption and residents in a radius of 6km are evacuated. You must not get within the radius and apparently many tourists try to escape as long as they can. As for me and the other volunteers, we try to keep calm and stay.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog