20-09-2017

After my third Indonesian lesson, I had my third day at school. I really like the children and schools and some of them are very eager to learn which delights me. Some of the girls gave me flowers today - this made my day.
There are no news about the volcano yet, so we're still waiting. Although, it is recommened to have a mask in case the dust and the ashes will unexpectedly pollute the air from the volcano's smoke that is already coming out, so I bought a mask today. I also pack a kind of emergency bag that I can grab when I run outside on the street in case of an earthquake. We all try to stay calm, though. We aren't directly effected by the volcano since the lava won't get so far that we should be concerned. 30km distance are 30km distance - this should be more than enough. So our daily lives go on.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog