10-09-2017

I headed to Kuta, a quite popular and crowded town, in Bali. It is known for being very busy, its buzzing night life and that it is full of young tourists, but although I wanted to see this side of Bali, too.
At first, I went to visit the Legian Bombing Memorial that should remind the people of the victims (which are listed on the wall) of this occurance.
I also did a little bit of shopping in Kuta to cool down from the high temperatures and humidity and then went for a walk on the beach during the sunset. There were still many surfers waiting for the "perfect wave".
In the evening, some people and I went out for dinner and a bar to get to know the night life - but honestly, you can really skip this when going to Bali. I am looking forward to rather get to know the less crowded spots where you can find locals and the "real" Bali.





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog