18th August 2017

Back on table mountain again! This time we wanted to enjoy the view on the north side and there it is! The city of Cape Town right in front of us!

 Not being tired of climbing yet, we even climbed the lion's head in the afternoon. After only 45 minutes, we already reached the top and were able to enjoy the stunning view on Camps Bay, table mountain and Cape Town.

This was my last day in Cape Town and South Africa. Since I've already got used to the life here and kind of fell in love with the culture and the way of life, I didn't really want to leave. I will definetly miss the "easy-going" of South Africa, the hospitality and kindness, the diversity, endless inspiration and the wicked food!
See you soon, South Africa - this wasn't the last time for me.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog