13th August 2017

 It's my first day in Cape Town and I start with looking for graffiti art. Lucky me, I found these amazing pictures!

 Strolling around in Cape Town, we heard music coming out of a building. Being curious, we went inside and found a gospel church! Having known European churches only, I was stunned by the - literally - party, good mood and vibrating songs. It was so moving to see these people celebrating and thanking Jesus!


 The table mountain is much huger than exected - you can see it all around town. I'm absolutely amazed by the beauty of this city.
But very soon, I'm faced with the dark side of the city too. I've never had to see so much poverty, desperation and homeless people literally starving. I even have to face being followed by beggers that keep chasing, begging or even shouting and touching you. Being confronted with that every couple of minutes, it's hard not to notice that some things are still going wrong in some parts of this world. I am happy to experience the downsides, though. I want to experience the whole of it, want to really live somewhere and to soak up everything I can.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog